Monday, March 3, 2008

Dedication

In college I was so dedicated to get up early in the morning and run - it helped that I had a running parter, but we would run at like 5:30 AM before our 7:25 or 8:25 classe sabout every morning. So, I decided to try to run in the mornings again before Ronnie has to leave for work and before boys wake up. So, when my alarm went off this morning I laid there in the bed and though, "Do I really want to do this? No, but I'm awake, so I might as well get up." Plus I had to pee really bad! So, I got out there and I feel so good that I started my day with exercise. I remember how good I would feel when I used to do this everyday, so we'll see how long it lasts, but this will give me a lot more running time because I've just been running on the weekends b/c our weeks are filled up. It was nice and cool in the upper 50's which is my favorite temps for running and I can still wear shorts and a tank top! Isn't that crazy for winter? So, I only ran 3 miles this morning, but it' s a good start to my day! I wanted to start this early morning running routine anyway b/c once summer hits the humidity is here and early morning is the only time you want to run outside!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Good Job Sis!

Dana said...

ONLY 3 miles? ONLY? Way to go Angel. 3 miles is awesome! :)

Kelly Weinberg said...

Yeah Angel!! I wish I had the discipline to run in the morning! Not only does running make you feel much better during the day, but your going to have a hot body for the summer! =)

Angel said...

Ok, I normally run 4-5 when I go out, but I was restricted on time.....

Tatum & Jose said...

I'm so jealous! I've always been the early morning runner too, 5am! I never got back to it after Nadia but I plan on it after Sonia is born. Anyway, in response to one of your comments, I'm feeling alright but not sleeping at all so I feel that the baby should just come so I can at least be doing something with my nights if I'm not going to be sleeping;)

Megan said...

Thanks for the baby advice. I want her to be able to sleep in her crib ASAP. So I will work on that once we get her home! Love you and have a great weekend!