Thursday, March 13, 2008

Confused

So many thoughts run through my head at night. Are they just crazy night thoughts or should they be given true and real consideration? Everything look different at night, why is that? It's more tragic, more serious, more confusing and harder to deal with. I feel so torn between God's voice and my own thoughts - I feel like they're all mixed together right now. I need the mix to be clearer and the feedback to go away. Ok, I'm talking like a musician I know, but you understand. God, please help me to understand, listen and obey your voice. I'm frustrated, tired, confused, let down, unsatisfied, hurt, jealous, angry, etc. I need You God. So, why am I here sitting at this dumb computer? God's waiting on me....

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love you sis!

Kelly Weinberg said...

As I read your blog the verse that came to my mind was Psalm 30:5

"Weeping may remain for a night, but REJOICING comes in the morning."

I'm praying for you Angel! May your day be filled with rejoicing!

Bethany Patrice said...

You are my ministry twin. I think the reason why mental and emotional things are magnified at night is because that is when we are actually physically still and relaxed. I wish I had words to encourage you, or to help brighten the outlook, but in this case I walking down the same path. I guess I can say, I'm here with you and I understand. Be faithful, be faithful, and be faithful to God and what he has purposed for you to do.

Dana said...

i'm praying for you.

Megan said...

Read my new blog. Plan B & C
Love You