Saturday, March 22, 2008

Update

My dad came through his procedure great. He was able to go home the next morning, but he just has to take it easy for a week. So, he's at home recovering and should be back to normal in not too long. Thanks to everyone who prayed!

The boys went to our church's Easter Egg Hunt this morning, but I didn't take my camera - bad mom! So, I just got some pics on my phone! I'm just excited to have some chocolate in the house!!

Hope everyone has a great Easter tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

I'm glad everything went okay for your dad.

Enjoy your Easter!

Kelly Weinberg said...

I'm so glad that your dad came throgh the procedure great! I will keep praying for a quick recovery!

I hope you had a great Easter! =)

Tatum & Jose said...

I'm so glad you're dad is okay. I hope he's recovering well and quickly.