Saturday, March 8, 2008

My little Joshua

About a week ago I decided to start potty training Joshua. At first he was very resistant to the pull-ups and didn't want to put them on, after a few days, he got used to them and was fine. So, I went out and bought him some underwear to wear at home and the past 3 days he's been going on the potty and yesterday and today we haven't really had to ask him to go, he's started to learn when it's time and bends over and says, "I go potty!" and runs to the little potty. It's so cute! He's catching on a lot faster than Josiah did which I was told he would since he has an older sibling. So, here's some hope for all those who thought it took a while for their first to get potty trained, the second child is much easier! We're also doing the sticker chart, so that helps too! NO MORE DIAPERS!!! Hooray! Thank you Lord! And for all of you who may be wondering, "Will you have another one?" We haven't made that final decision yet......

3 comments:

Megan said...

YAH JOSH!!!! I'm so proud of you both! What a great mommy!

Me..... said...

There is nothing like knowing that the diaper stage is over! Yah!!!!!

Bethany Patrice said...

Congrats!!! What are you going to do with the extra $50 a month? I cannot wait for the day that Kent is potty trained, and it is so comforting to know that the second one is easier!