Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aquatica

Sea World has a new water park called Aquatica. We took the boys there yesterday and it was soooooooo hot! You could barely walk on the concrete to go anywhere b/c it burned your feet! Eventually they had people spraying the concrete so you could just walk across it. We had to carry the boys b/c it was too hot for them. So if you weren't in the water you were getting toasted! Of course we all put sunscreen on but guess who forgot to put any on their back? ME! So, today my back doens't feel too great! The boys had fun that's all that matters! I still like Wet-n-Wild better....it's easier to keep track of your kids and it's not as chaotic! Aquatica is new this year so it was pretty crowded too!

And today I went to see my cousin's baby who was just born yesterday morning. I loved holding him....he is so precious! I was thinking that maybe I try again for a girl??? Ronnie saw the look on my face when I got home and said, "Oh no!" But then I keep thinking of Josh pouncing on the baby like an animal!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I saw pictures of baby Jacob. He looked cute. Are you really thinking about trying again? :}

The aquatica sounds cool. Love you and miss you.

SEE YOU SOON!

Bethany Patrice said...

A girl? I think you are crazy! :) I can't imagine adding another one to our family until Kent is much much MUCH older!

Dana said...

All I want to say is...KENNEDY. That's what you'd get when a little boy has a baby sister! ...one tough little girl who loves to play dress-up... :) lol!