Thursday, June 12, 2008

We got a contract!!

Yesterday we got the call from our realtor. We got another offer and it was a good one! So, now we're under contract!!! This is just another confirmation that we're doing the right thing and God has His hand in this! I have felt a peace about the whole house situation in the bad market from the beginning, but I did not expect it to go this fast. I thought we'd be leaving here with a house still up for sale. Why do we always expect so little from God? So, we're working towards closing and now everything in IN can close too! This whole thing has been unbelieveable! God is so good!

So, the past few days all I've been doing in getting car, home and medical insurance quotes. I think I'm about done with all that, but it's sure not fun! The only good thing about it is all of it will be MUCH cheaper in IN than in FL!

And last night we had our farwell party in youth. We had pizza, salad and cake and a lot of the youth wrote really nice cards to us and we got a few gifts too, so that was very nice. So, this coming Monday my parents and my sister and her husband come in and we spend 5 days with them before we go! I'm so excited for what God has ahead for us!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey that sister that you talked about coming to visit you and helping you back on her vacation. WOAH what an amazing sister you have! hehe

I can't wait to see you!!! 4 MORE DAYS! AHHHHHH!!!! I am going to start packing on Friday! Today is my last day of work until I get back from FL. I'm so STOKED!

I'm so happy for you guys getting all this house stuff under control. GOD IS SOOOO GOD! LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIS!

Dana said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! :) I am sooooo glad you guys sold your house!!!! Praise God!!!

Me..... said...

That is so awesome. I know it all can be so stressful and I am glad that God is working it out.