Friday, June 6, 2008

Zyrtec and housing....

I've discovered that Zyrtec D is a great medicine for sinus infections! It took away my scratchy throat and now I don't sound like a man anymore and I can breathe and I'm not blowing my nose every 3 min.! So, if you haven't found something over the counter that works, this does!

I put an offer on a house today with a contingency of our house selling in 90 days with an added request to rent the home until our house sells. They were actually going to start looking for renters soon, so let's pray they accept our offer! We also had an offer on our house and we're waiting to hear back from our counter offer! Things are moving, so I pray it all goes through! It would be two HUGE miracles and I think I would start crying if just one of them were answered!

4 comments:

Megan said...

YAH!!!! I'm so excited for you both!

You should have asked me about zyrtec. I have been on it for YEARS for my allergies. It is for indoor and outdoor and all year round. I take it everyday. I use to be a prescription, but not anymore. It helps me from going crazy.

I'll keep praying!

Dana said...

Awesome, Angel! I am so excited for you guys. Our God is bigger than recessions and housing market trends!

Moving right along... :)

(hey, I finally figured out how to change my blog layout. it was super easy this time...last time i tried for about 20 minutes to change it and it didn't work. this time, it worked the first time. yay!)

Bethany Patrice said...

any updates?

Kelly Weinberg said...

I'm still praying! Keep us posted!