Thursday, June 5, 2008

Moving back home

Well, some of you know this already, but we are moving AGAIN! But, this time we're going to IN where I'm orginally from. I've wanted to make this move for a long time! About a month ago we interviewed at Ellettsville First Assembly and were offered the youth position there. It's only an hour from my parents and my brother's family. We're so excited!!! I love the area of Ellettsville. It's a beautiful small town right next to Bloomington, a much larger college town where Indiana University is.

I'm leaving today for Ellettsville to finalize our living plans. We had already looked at some houses and I'll do something final this weekend. Our house here is up for sale and yes I know it's a bad time to sell, but we believe it will work out. We've already had two showings and it's just been on the market for 5 days. So, I'm encouraged by that. And the church there has offered to help us with rent while our house is on the market - what a blessing! So, God is providing and once again He's taking care of us. Just pray that our house sells quickly!

Now, if I can just get over another sinus infection, I'll be happy!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I hear yah on the sinus infection. My allergies have been non stop.

I will sing my song for you again:
God will make a way
where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for YOU AND ME!

HAHAHAHA

Miss you and love you!

Dana said...

I first want to say, don't let what the housing market looks like discourage you. God will work through anything! It's great that you have had a couple of showings already...awesome!
Second, it's so cool that the other church will help you out until your Florida one sells. I'm excited for you, but I know that it's sad, too, to leave.

Bethany Patrice said...

yeah for you and ronnie. I love how God knows the desires of our hearts, and sometimes, even when we don't ask, he gives them to us.

now you'll only be four hours away instead of four years!!

Kelly Weinberg said...

That is great news! I'm so excited for you and Ronnie! Rick and I have been trying to get back to Chicago for 6 months now and nothing has worked out for us! We are believing it will be soon though!

I will pray that your house sells in record time! :)