Monday, June 30, 2008

Good news...

As you know the people who put a contract on our house bailed out before we got to IN, but this weekend we got another contract!!!! I'm so relieved! This one better go through!! I don't want to get my hopes again, but the awesome thing that these people are cash customers! Can you imagine paying cash for a house? WOW! So, we don't have to worry about their financing and the closing will be fast. It's set for July 14th. So, things are moving and we're hoping to get this done with! Then, we can go ahead and purchase this house we're in! And I can paint and do whatever I want to it without asking! God is still in control and He takes care of our every need!

More good news....we sold our dryer today - thanks to www.craigslist! We have to get a different one b/c it's not 100% compatiable with the house b/c the hole on the back is too far away from the hole in the wall so it's squished in the back and not enough air is getting out. So, a bummer b/c of course you can't sell a used dryer for what it costs to replace it, but thankfully it's only a year old, so I got a decent amount for it! So, we'll be heading out to HHGregg tonight to scope out their scratch and dent and whatever else they have!

4 comments:

Megan said...

YAH!!!!
4.5 MORE DAYS UNTIL I SEE YOU!

I was thinking...Maybe I will come Wednesday and then stay the night that night and go back to mom and dad's on Thursday. Then I can see your new youth group and stuff! What do you think?!

p.s. I cried three times today about having to be away from Chris for 10 days. I am ALREADY cryin about it. This will be our second time away from each other since we have been married. Last time it was for a week...this time a week and three days. Just be ready for a "needy" sister! haha

Dana said...

That's great news, Angel! I will be praying that everything will work out and you'll close with no problems!

Bethany Patrice said...

Angel, I've missed you! I am seriously wanting to plan an overnight trip to Indianapolis for me, you, Kelly, and Kristy. Would you be up for it?

I am so glad that your details are under God's control. Your situation has encouraged me and reminded me that not one thing escapes God's plan.

Kelly Weinberg said...

Angel, I'm so glad that things are going smoothly with your move and that you found a place!

We are still looking, and at times I get overwhelmed with the whole process, but I have to remember God is in control!!

Hopefully we can see each other soon! :)