Thursday, August 30, 2007

Officially TOTALLY potty trained

I'm declaring today that Josiah is officially totally potty-trained. We've been having trouble with him going poop in the potty and now he's done it several days in a row all on his own without us trying to get him to! Today he said, "Mom, I gotta go potty!" So, he goes in the bathroom and a few mintues later he yells, "Cool! I pooped in the potty Mom, come look at it!" I've never gotten so excited about looking at poop in the potty!! I'm so relieved and feel like it's time to throw a party!!! ( I didn't think you needed to see a picture of it!!)

4 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

what are you going to do with the money you saved from diapers?

Angel said...

Well, I've only been putting pull-ups on Josiah for bedtime, so I've already saved lots of money. I'm just looking forward to no more diapers for Josh!!

Megan said...

YAH RAH FOR JOSIAH!!!!! I remember when you put a post up of when he 1st went poppy in the tolet.

YAH JOSIAH!

LOve yah

Dana said...

Thanks for not posting a picture! :) Good for you (and Josiah!). What an accomplishment!