Monday, August 27, 2007

A memory




Last night we took the boys to the beach and we were writing their names in the sand when I remembered writing Jadon's name in the sand when I was pregnant with him. (for those of you who may not know, Jadon was our first son and he lived for 2 weeks due to being premature) I was reminded again how blessed I am to have Josiah and Joshua and what miracles they are to us. Jadon's birthday is coming up on Sept. 1 and he would be 5 yrs. old this year. So, I took pictures of Josiah and Joshua sitting by their names in the sand so I can remember the day Ronnie and I wrote Jadon's name in the sand. God has been very good to us and I can't wait to see Jadon again and introduce him to his little brothers. We love you Jadon David.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I cannot wait to see Jadon either. I was just thinking about him yesterday and how his b-day is coming up. I can't believe its been five years. He is probably showing Grandpa Walker all the cool things to do. I love the pictures of the boys. Very cute! I love you!

Bethany Patrice said...

I think it is great that you keep Jadon as part of your family. You are a beautiful mom to three beautiful boys.

Dana said...

You are awesome, Angel. I know this time brings you a flood of memories, good and bad.