Sunday, August 12, 2007

Going Home

I'm glad to be going home to my husband tomorrow. He got home today and me and the boys are still in Indy. And once again I get to make that flight with the boys by myself! But, I'll be soooo anxious to get home to see Ronnie. I got to see him almost every day, but not really spend quality time with him. Being away from home is hard and I give props to all those single moms out there. I don't think I could do it without literally going insane! I managed to get sick yesterday with a cold, but I did enjoy my time away from normal routine. I'm always ready to get back to normal life.

Our youth AIM teams did an awesome job working in the city of Indy. I'm proud of them and look forward to the testimonies they have. I know God worked in their lives this week and I pray that what they received this week will spread throughout our youth group and that our group will be stronger because of what God has done this week! God is so good!

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

I think that is why I'm going to be good with two kids...sometimes I feel like I'm overwhelmed because Erik is so busy. There is no way I could add one more to the mix.

I always look forward to visiting family, but I can never wait to get back to my hubby.

Megan said...

I am glad I got to spend time with you last week. Ur the greatest sis ever! Thanks for all ur advice!

Love-
Meg