Saturday, July 21, 2007

Remodeling

So, my inlaws have been with us for 2 weeks now. We've remodeled our master bathroom and we're putting in a new front door. Everything looks great and I love it! I'll have to take pictures when it's all done. I haven't had much time to blog, b/c we've been so busy. Right now I'm taking a break from painting the door while it drys. And I'm so excited that new neighbors have moved in right across the street and they have 3 boys! My boys now have neighborhood playmates! I was hoping for that!! Remodeling is a lot of work, but I'm just thankful to have family to help us!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

YAH!!!! I am exicted to see the pictures!

Miss u and the boys! oh yah and RONNIE TOO! haha

Dana said...

Yay for remodeling! ...especially bathrooms and kitchens...you don't realize how important those rooms are until you tear them apart!

I want to see some before pictures, too!!! I am so excited you are able to put your stamp on your home...and make it yours.

Happy painting! :)

Bethany Patrice said...

Things have gotten a bit better...I think sometimes I allow myself to wallow in my pity. I was just being selfish. Anyways, where can I get the other movies in the Jeanetter Oak series? I honestly didn't think I'd like them, but I was pleasantly surprised. I just want to know why Missy is played by two different characters in movies 2 and 3. I smell a scandal!

Megan said...

Thanks for just listening to me todasy. I really needed to vent. I am just really frustrated and stressed about everything and anything. Thanks sis! Ur the best!