Thursday, July 19, 2007

getting older

This past Tuesday we took some youth to Busch Gardens in Tampa. Most of them have season passes b/c it's so close, so they go pretty often. I hadn't been to an amusement park in a while b/c I've been either pregnant or nursing, so I was excited to be able to finally go and ride rollar coasters again! But, I did notice this time that the rollar coasters seem to have more of an effect on me now! I came off of one rollar coaster barely being able to walk straight of all the hoops and twists - I was dizzy and nauseated. I don't remember being affected like that before I had kids! So, either I'm getting old or having babies messed up my equilibrium or something. But, overall I had a blast! I was overly exhausted by the end of the day since we were there from 10-9, and was still tired when I woke up the next morning. I just can't seem to hack it as easily as I could before! Kind of depressing! But if you're ever at Busch Gardens, Sheikra is the rollar coaster not to miss out on! I love the floorless rollar coasters!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like you had a blast. Thats funny that you cannot handle the rides as well as you use to. LOL You probably just have to get use to them again. Did the boys stay with Aunt Karen? Ur #1 Babysitter. Well I love yah and miss you!

Angel said...

Ronnie's parents watched the boys. I didn't like being away from them all day and not being able to put them to bed, but it was also nice to have a full day with Ronnie even though we were surrounded by teenagers.

Megan said...

Why dont u comment on my blogspot. I always comment on urs! Love u and I forget Ronnie's parents were still at ur house. Yah its nice to be with Chris too, but teenagers do mess it up a little! haha

Dana said...

Ha! It's so funny, Angel. I feel the same way. When I was younger, I loved roller coasters and fast rides...now, I don't enjoy them as much. I walk away from them totally feeling the effects. I'm glad to know it has happened to someone else!

I'm glad you had a fun day.