Monday, July 2, 2007

Josh's 18 month Dr's appt.


As I look at these two pictures, it's hard to believe that they're the same boy. Where has time gone?

Today Josh went to a new pediatrician for his 18 month appt. I'm always anxious to see how much he weighs and how tall he is. I'm not too into the head measurement, but I know it's important! He's always been on the high end of the percentages with his height - he's just like his daddy. My little baby who was born at 8.1 lbs now weighs 25 1/4 lbs which was only 36% and was 33 3/4 in his height, and that was 84%. My little baby is not a baby anymore. He's a toddler. They grow so fast! Of course it was a difficult morning b/c daddy could not be with us. So, I had both boys going crazy in the dr's office while I'm filling out paperwork and waiting for the Dr. And when things go a little rough you tend to feel overwhelmed and that I was. But, now as the boys are asleep and I take a little time out, I'm feeling much more relaxed and grateful that both of my boys still take naps!! And I want to thank God that I have a healthy and strong little boy who is growing and learning new things every day! I love you Joshua Andrew!
Thanks to Dana for the adorable baby outfit in the first pic! - I loved that outfit on him! Pictures like that make me want to have another!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Now, that's how I remember Joshua. He has grown so much so quickly. He is certainly adorable...just like Josiah.

Yeah, those Dr. appointments without Dad are tough. I'm glad you made it through and still felt like blogging!

Bethany Patrice said...

I can't believe Josh weighs 25 lbs. In our house, that's a big boy. Parker is only at 28lbs and he is almost 3 1/2! How much does Josiah weigh?