Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July Fireworks

So, I've learned that watching fireworks now is so much more enjoyable when you have little ones. To see how amazed and fascinated they are makes it so much fun. So, we went down to the pier downtown and it was beautiful. Josiah and Josh were in their stroller and Josiah kept saying, "Cool fireworks, Good job fireworks, Kerpow!" And Josh would just yell out and jump up and down in his seat. They loved it and I was glad Josh wasn't scared of the loudness of it! Josiah did start singing the B-I-B-L-E at one point, I'm not sure what triggered that, but it was funny. So, I sat there in my beach chair watching the boys more than I watched the fireworks. They just make everything so much more memorable.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I am glad that you had such a great time with the boys. I am sure they were going crazy. We had kids around us at the fireworks and they were going crazy too. I miss you guys a lot!!!

Love-
Little Sis