Monday, September 10, 2007

Long weekend

This past weekend we took our youth to Rock the Universe which is held at Universal Studios in Orlando. You can enter the park at 4 pm and ride whatever or go to the christian concerts that are on all night until 1 am!!! I thought I'd die being up that late, but I actually did pretty good! If you're at Universal, be sure to ride "Twister" - very good ride! A little scary for the junior highers! Then, we went to Wet-N-Wild the next day - and that was a blast! I love water parks! Apart from looking nasty all day, I had a great time! Don't go to Orlando w/o visiting Wet-N-Wild! So, today for the first time in a long time I took a nap while the boys were sleeping! Wow, I must've slept for over an hour!!! So, back to real life, but I'm so glad to be back with my boys again!!!

4 comments:

Jaci said...

That sounds like a blast. I hope I get plugged in with a youth group here that does those sorts of adventures.

Megan said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Boxer says hi. He is watching me type on the computer right now. LOL He is getting so big.

Love u

Dana said...

Hey, I'm glad you had such a great time! I'm glad you're having fun there in boring Florida! Naps are good...I love them!

Megan said...

Read my newest blog! Its a little long, but good stuff! Love u and have a great day!