Thursday, February 7, 2008

Everyday routines

I am a routine person, always have been. But, I also like change and new things, does that make any sense? I won't ever run the same way two days in a row, and I like going new places and learning new songs, trying new things, wearing new clothes, what girl doesn't? But I have a routine that me and the boys stick to everyday. Every week is pretty much the same. I get tired of it at times, but I'm glad I can be home with my boys. If I had a full-time job outside of the home I'd get even more bored with that. I love my stay at home job as a mommy and wouldn't trade it for the world!

Today while the boys were playing after lunch Josiah hurt his ankle and he asked Josh to kiss it and Josh did and Josiah said, "Thanks Josh, that was very nice!" How cute is that? Now, I would've missed that if I wasn't here with them!

3 comments:

Megan said...

awwww I wish Aunt Meggie could be involved in their lives more :{

Miss you and love you all.

Me..... said...

It is such a blessing to get to be home with the kids... challenging but well worth it!!

Bethany Patrice said...

being at home with the boys can sometimes feel like a huge financial sacrifice, but we have the rest of our lives to make money, and only five or six years before the boys go off to school. Even though it can be stressful, I agree with you...it is an honor to be able to witness their growth every step of the way.