Monday, January 28, 2008

Josiah's 4th Birthday Party



Yesterday afternoon Josiah had a Spiderman birthday party. We had a chocolate Spiderman cake and Josiah got lots of great gifts from his friends and family! All the kids were wearing their little spidey masks and playing with their web shooters - it was so cute! Thankfully it was warm enough to let the kids play outside in the yard and on the playset!


When Josiah woke up from his nap yesterday before the party he came out to the screened porch and saw all the decorations and balloons and said, "Thank you for my balloons!! I love my Spiderman stuff!" He was so excited!


I love doing things for my kids that make them happy!!! Check out all the party pics under the Family pics link! You'll notice Josiah still has his black eye!!


4 comments:

Megan said...

I am so glad he had a great time!!!
Please read my latest blog and comment and tell me what you think!

Kelly Weinberg said...

Wow, it was warm enough for the kids to play outside! I wish I lived in that kind of weather!! I'm glad Josiah had such a wonderful spiderman birthday party!

Me..... said...

I have joined the blogging world! Your boys are so incredibly adorable!!!!

Bethany Patrice said...

Spiderman seems to be big this year. After a birthday or Christmas, I always, "Great. Now where am I going to put all these gifts?