Friday, January 25, 2008

Dr. Check ups

So, today Ronnie and I took the boys for the 2 Year and 4 Year check ups. It's nice that their birthdays are close so we can take them together. Anyway, so I wasn't accused of abusing Josiah since he has a shiner on his eye. I was very proud of him reading the letters for the vision test and thankfully his black eye didn't interfere with that! He seemed so big going to the Dr. this time! So Josiah weighed 35 1/2 lbs and is 38 7/8" tall.

Josh on the other hand did not want the dr. to touch him. When he was checking his heart rate and all that he cried the whole time. We were interrupting his playtime. He even cried when they measured him! He obviously didn't want to be messed with! Josh weighed 28 1/2 lbs and is 35 1/2 inches tall! Josh is 2 inches taller and 3 lbs heavier than Josiah was at the age of 2!

I'm so very thankful that my boys are healthy and growing! Those of us that have perfectly healthy children do not know what it's like to have a son or daughter who has some kind of disease or handicapp. We should be thanking God every day for blessing us with healthy children!

1 comments:

Dana said...

Yay that everything went great!

You are so right, Angel! I am so thankful my kids (and yours!) are healthy.