Monday, February 2, 2009

My lil Joshua

At 1 AM last Thursday Joshua woke up with a fever....it lasted the entire weekend. I took him in today to the dr. and he was checked for pneumonia and strep and didn't have either!! Thank you Jesus! This fever is just holding on longer than normal. Today, it's been lower so I'm hoping that means it's almost over. If he has it still by Wed. or Thurs. I have to take him in again. I had just taken both boys in for their annual check up's on Friday. Josiah is only 5 lbs heavier than Josh and 3 inches taller. (they're 23 months apart) So, obviously Josh has the Hinson genes of being tall!!! Hope he doens't pass up Josiah! How do you explain that to a kid?

2 comments:

Tatum & Jose said...

Poor guy, I hope he gets better soon. I know how you feel about the youngest possibly being taller than than the oldest. We're thinking that Sonia may have the Perez genes and could pass Nadia up too. We'll see...oh, and yes they do grow up too fast.

Bethany Patrice said...

I can't believe they are only separated by five pounds. That is kind of like Parker and Kent. They are only 7 lbs apart. Are you still able to use Josiah's hand me downs for Josh, or are they in the same size? It's kind of like having twins.