Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No more sickness please!

A couple weeks ago Josiah had a fever and was throwing up, then the next week Josh got a fever for 5 days and then last Thursday Ronnie came down with a fever. It's continued to today - 6th day. But, he's getting better and at least his temperature is normal at this point with medication. He went to work today b/c he has so much to do and he's tired of being home sick. It's passed through everyone in my family except for me, so let's hope and pray I don't get it!!!!

Today, I'm cleaning like crazy....so I stopped to take a break! I just finished vaccumming out the car and wiping it down on the inside and washing the kitchen floor. I've been doing laundry like crazy with Ronnie being sick and washing bed sheets like crazy! So, now it's time to clean the bathrooms!!! And the boys are whining for a snack....

And this weather we're having is absolutely amazing!!! It got up to 68 yesterday and it's supposed to be just as warm today!!!! I love it, but I know it'll go back down. At least the worst is over!!!! Come quickly spring!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad Ronnie was able to go to work today. I pray that you don't get it! That would be horrible. I so wish I could be there to play with the boys. I miss them so much.

Dana said...

Ohhh.. crazy germs. But, hey, at least its warm enough to open the windows a bit and refresh the air, right? I hope you don't get sick...there are no sick days for moms! :)

Enjoy the beautiful day and your clean house!

Me..... said...

That stinks to have everyone so sick but there is something so great about having a clean house and car and warm weather!!!

Bethany Patrice said...

Moms are the strongest. If moms get sick, the whole ship sinks. I will pray for you to stay well! At least with this weather you can open up the windows and let all the yuckiness out.

Tatum & Jose said...

Oh it's that time of the year. I feel like when the weather starts fluctuating back and forth it's so hard to stay well. I hope everyone feels better soon and stays well, especially you.