Monday, January 26, 2009

Josiah's 5th Birthday

Musical chairs


Batman cake

Trying to pop his balloon

Hot potato
Cousins


Josiah had a great time at his Batman birthday party on Sat. He had 4 of his cousins there and some friends from church. Wish it could've been in the summer so he could invite more friends, but I only have so much room in my house! We played pin the tail on the donkey, hot potato, musical chairs and a balloon game to see who could sit on their balloon and pop it first! Josiah had some trouble with that one! I'm so proud of my big 5 year old!!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

It looked like everyone had a great time. I wish I could have been there. I'm glad Sabrina, Kelsey, Kaitlyn and Johnathan could be there too. Another plus to living close to family.

Bethany Patrice said...

Can you believe these little guys are half a decade old? I am dreading kindergarten!

Lisa said...

Happy 5th birthday Josiah!

Looks like it was a splendid day!
Hugs from Lauren! :)