Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank You, Lord

Last Sunday night we had an incredible service. We had a special guest speaker in and he spoke both in the morning and at night. God really moved among our entire church. Our congregation here is so hungry for God and when you're hungry, God will show up. We had several youth and adults filled with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and others were healed - it was awesome! God is doing an awesome work in our church and I'm so excited for what it ahead! I know God has enormous things in store for our church and I can't wait to see what God is going to do! He's already stirring our hearts and spirits and we're excited to see the souls that will come and give their hearts to Jesus and the lives that will be changed! God, You are so good! God, help us to be sensitive to Your Spirit and be led by Spirit. Lord, lead us to our destiny!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad God has placed you in such an amazing church with great people. God is good!

Bethany Patrice said...

Angel I am so happy to hear that! I love that the you said that God is getting ready to bring those who are lost to Him. That is what it is all about. Sometimes at my church I think that people have good intentions because they want to be in the presence of God, but they don't understand that the whole point is for us to not only worship Him, but to bring others to Him, so they can in turn bring Him glory. I love that your eyes are focused on bringing others to Jesus!!!