Saturday, January 10, 2009

Josiah's first basketball game













Josiah played his first b-ball game this morning with Upwards which is a Christian organization. His team is the Falcons. He's the youngest one on his team - it starts at Kindergarten, but they allowed us to go ahead and sign him up. I feel bad that he's the smallest one, but he'll learn and next year he'll know more of what to do. He just has fun running up and down the court and trying to get the ball. Figured I'd go ahead and start him playing - plus it gives him something to do during the winter. He absolutely loves going to his practices and playing in the games and he has a great attitude! Let's hope that great attitude lasts for years!!! I'm so proud of my little basketball player!!!! GO JOSIAH!

3 comments:

Megan said...

He looks soooo cute in his uniform. I am so proud of my nephew! I hope I can see him play a game one day. Tell him his Aunt Meggie and Uncle Chris love him and are so proud.

Me..... said...

cute!

Bethany Patrice said...

If Josiah takes after his father, he won't be the smallest one on the team for long. :) Go Falcons.