Thursday, November 1, 2007

Harvest Fest 2007


We took the boys to the church's Harvest Fest last night and they had a lot of fun! Josh wasn't sure what was going on, but at least I got him to wear his costume! He hadn't been feeling well the last couple days, so he looks kind of out of it in some of the pictures! Of course we collected more candy than needed and Ronnie helped picked out some of the ones he wanted! We even won a homemade cake! So check out all the pics by clicking on my pics link on the right!

4 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

Parker would be so jealous of Josiah's Thomas costume. How long did Josh keep those gloves on?

Angel said...

Josh kept the gloves on fine, but he couldn't play any games with them off so we just ended up taking them off. I was glad to just get him to wear the costume!

Bethany Patrice said...

I went to Target today and they had the Thomas costume for 75% off...I had to buy it for Parker next year. I couldn't resist. I think I'm going to wrap it up and give it to him for Christmas though. :)

Megan said...

I posted a new post! Comment! Love you!

Love-
Meg