Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 Year Anniversary Cruise to the BAHAMAS!


Yes, Ronnie surprised me with a cruise! All I knew was that we were flying to FL and then we get to the airport that morning and I see we're headed to Jacksonville. I don't know anything about Jacksonville, so I'm wondering what's going on. We get to Jacksonville and as we're about to go down the escalators to baggage claim I see this sign that says, "Welcome Carnival Cruise guests" I thought, "Hummm...I wonder if that's what we're doing???" Ronnie sees me looking at the sign and says, "Well, I might as well tell you that we have to put these tags on our bags." And pulls out these Carnival tags you put on to be transferred from the airport to the port! And then he told me we were going to the Bahamas!!! I was so shocked!!! I had thought a cruise was a possibility, but I didn't think the Bahamas! So, I got to experience several things I had never done before. The experience of crusing on a huge ship for one was a first and snorkeling and feeding stingrays!!! So, here's some pictures to enjoy! There are LOTS more pictures in my pictures link!

Our ship - we couldn't fit it all in the picture!

This was on formal night

In Nassau Bahamas

The island where we snorkled with the stingrays

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous surprise! How wonderful for you both!
Hugs! Lisa

Me..... said...

so awesome!!!!