Tuesday, March 24, 2009

10 Years Happily Married



On Friday, March 27th, I will have been married to the love of my life for 10 years! We've had some great times and some rough times, but I wouldn't trade them anything! God has blessed me beyond what I deserve by giving me such a faithful and dedicated husband. And I can honestly say that I love him more today than I did 10 years ago!!








On Thursday morning Ronnie and I will be leaving for our 10 Year anniversary trip. (For those of you who were in my wedding...can you believe it's been 10 years already?) Ronnie has planned this entire trip himself and I know very little! He's told me what clothes to have and one of those things was a semi-formal dress, so this should be good!!!! I'm so excited and impressed that he has done all this for me. He's been so secretive about everything. I haven't been allowed to get the mail for 2 months now, can't look at his email, and he changed the log in information on our credit card website, so I can't see it or pay it. So, he's covered his tracks for several months now hoping I don't find out anything. He's starting to get a little stressed now that's it's coming up in the next two days....we know that men aren't normally detailed and they usually need our help, so I can imagine his stress! Hee hee!

So, when I get back I'm sure I'll have lots to share and lots of pictures to post!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

WHOOHOOO. I'm excited for you!!!!!
You deserve the BEST! U ALMOST got the best hubby. hehe

LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

Me..... said...

that is so awesome !!! have fun wherever you may be going and I can't wait to here about it! Congrats!!!!! you have a beautiful family!

Tatum & Jose said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary and have a great time on your trip!

Lisa said...

Oh, happy anniversary!
I can't wait to see all the details of the trip! Enjoy!!
:) Lisa