Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow we're off to Indy to my parent's house for four days for Thanksgiving. My sister, Megan and her husband will be there and my brother's family, so it'll be a nice family reunion! Josiah is so excited that we get to spend three nights at Papa's house and he gets to see his cousins!

So, last night we got our tree up and decorated. This year I bought new tree decorations. I was getting so tired of the ones I bought the first year we were married. The boys wanted blue so we got blue and silver decorations. Last night we were putting on the lights when they went to bed so when they woke up this morning they were so excited to see it all done! Josiah said, "Wow! How'd you do that?" I'm so excited for Christmas this year! The older they get, the more fun it is! Until they're too old to care much...

We haven't gotten around to putting lights up outside yet, that'll be next week...

So, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and fun with your families!!!

3 comments:

Tatum & Jose said...

You're family is so photogenic! Great family pics! Have a Happy Thanksgiving with the whole family and tell them, "Hello", for me. Oh and about Pete...Pete is a boyfriend and we're not sure how serious it is at this point, time will tell.

Megan said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!

Bethany Patrice said...

Enjoy one another's company. I wish I could attend a Gifford Family Holiday. Your mom is a riot!