Saturday, August 9, 2008

College Get Together


As most of you know, I got together with three of my CBC buddies last weekend....Bethany Scottberg, Kristy Matthews and Kelly Weinberg. Of course we all had different last names back then!!! A huge thank you to Bethany for planning our weekend!!! It was a blast!!


Shopping, eating, talking about the old college days, laughing at old pictures and remembering how silly we were (and still are!). It was like a high school sleep over!!!


Now, I can finally post some pics!!! And of course there are more in the family pics link. And yes, you guys can be considered as part of my family!

4 comments:

Me..... said...

I had a blast and can't wait for our next one!

Bethany Patrice said...

Next trip will be after Christmas..then we can hit all the sales.:) How did your mom's new hair product work?

Tatum & Jose said...

It looks like you've been having a great time since you moved, it's good to have you back!

Kelly Weinberg said...

I can't wait for our next get together. I agree with Bethany let's hit the sales together after Christmas! I won't be pregnant anymore so I will be able to move a lot faster! :)