Thursday, May 29, 2008

You'll Come - Hillsong United

I have decided I have resolved
To wait upon you Lord
My rock and redeemer Shield and reward
I'll wait upon You Lord

As surely as the sun will rise
You'll come to us
As certain as Your word endures
You'll come let your glory fall
As you respond to us
Spirit reign flood into our thirsty hearts again
You'll come You'll come
We are not shaken we are not moved
We wait upon you Lord
Our Mighty deliverer our triumph and truth
We wait upon you Lord

Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love your new background and love your post. God will work it all out, sis. He always takes good care of us Gifford Kids. We are his favorite yah know. HAHA That sounds like one of daddy's sermons.

Love you and read my new post!

Dana said...

But why is waiting so hard? :) Good words!