Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sea World and Regal Palms

This weekend we had a little get-away with Ronnie's parents. They came in from VA on Thursday and we headed over to Davenport right outside of Orlando and stayed at Regal Palms resort for a couple of nights. They have a little mini water park area there and the boys love swimming there in the lazy river and going down the slide all by themselves!

We took the boys to Sea World on Friday and they loved it! Josiah rode a rollar coaster for the first time - the Shamu ride in the kiddie area. I asked himwhat his favorite part was and he said, "My favorite part was not the rollar coaster!" He said his favorite part was seeing Shamu and seeing Grandma and his cousin, Chris get splashed by Shamu! We all had a great time and enjoyed having family visit! More pics posted in the Family pics link!

5 comments:

Me..... said...

Sounds like a ton of fun and the pics were cute!

Bethany Patrice said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, but I'm sad that I was only a few hours away from you and didn't get to see you guys! When we were done with Splash Mountain, Parker looked at me and said, "That was NOT awesome!" It's so funny :) Erik wants to talk to Ronnie again about the missions trips during the week of national fine arts. What is Ronnie's email?

Kelly Weinberg said...

I'm glad you all had fun! Rick and I are going to Sea World in San Diego in two weeks! I am super excited b/c I have never been there!

I loved looking at your pictures! =)

Megan said...

Love all the pics and I miss the boys a lot. Can't wait till Florida!

Megan said...

How did Ronnie do with filling out the form and all the questions? Thank you for doing that for us. Last night I had a dream that we had a 6 month old boy named Bradey. How funny huh? I am starting to get excited to see what baby God has for us! Only a few more weeks!!!

Love you sis!