Saturday, August 28, 2010

Campout in the backyard





laying on the trampoline looking at the stars

The boys missed their Royal Ranger campout for church b/c we were gone that weekend, so we promised them we'd campout in the yard before it got too cold!!! They LOVED it! We played football, pretend bow and arrows, ate hamburgers and hotdogs, mac-n-cheese, watermelon and beans (boys love beans, ya know?) had a campfire, roasted marshmallows and told stories and then went to bed! I had to go inside twice in the middle of the night - once b/c I was about to wet my pants and the second time for Josiah to go to the bathroom! I was soooo tempted to stay inside and get in my comfy, warm, bed!!!! We had a great time!!!!































2 comments:

Dana said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! You and Ronnie are such cool parents!

Tatum & Jose said...

Cute, we have been thinking about buying a tent to do the same thing. Looks like so much fun! Your boys are adorable, I'm glad you were able to make a decision on school that has made you happier and I bet the boys are thrilled too.