Monday, June 8, 2009

Memorial Day

I've not been good about keeping up with my blog....so this is pretty late.
Over Memorial Day we got together with my parents and my brother and his family and we tried to do some jumping pics - Dana introduced me to those - they didn't all work out! Ronnie obviously didn't feel like cooperating - he just wants to be the funny guy and my boys had a little trouble jumping at the right time, but they still turned out pretty funny!

Aunt Kelly is trying to steal Josh's bike!

And it seems we always have some time to play woofle ball - I'm glad that my kids are finally close to some of their cousins - they have a blast together!

My mom trying really hard to hit that ball!

Cousin Kelsey

Cousin Kaitlyn

Josiah and cousin Sabrina

Josiah

And then we got a litte silly and took some pics just for fun!

I've always been the victim and now it's my turn!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love these pictures, but hate it that we were not able to be with you all. For some reason God wants us to stay in VA. BUT Florida is only 3 days away!

Tatum & Jose said...

Thanks for the comment on the dresses, my mother-in-law made them and most of the girls' dresses. Anyway, I love this post! It reminds me of our middle school-junior high days! I still have a photo album of just me and you and funny pics. I think there is one like the photo of your dad with the big belly and us jumping and being silly. Good times...