Saturday, June 27, 2009

IN Youth Camp - 2009

Our group
The girls


This week Ronnie and I took some of our youth to the IN Youth Camp in Hartford City, IN. Everyone had a great time and God did some amazing things in the students lives! Got to sleep some today while the boys were playing downstairs and sleep in my own bed with my husband and take a shower in my own CLEAN bathroom!!! It was wonderful! I did have quite an experience on the blob....During our Furr-a-thon the winning team had to choose a counselor from each team to be blobbed by someone who was much larger than us and of course I was chosen on my team! Unfortunately, I hurt my neck, which has been hurt in that same place in the past and will have to go to the chiropractor for a while to fix it. Plus, I have some pretty nasty bruises on my left thigh and back of my leg....wish it would've been worth it! Check out the video! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=1108149941736&ref=mf

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Ack, so sorry to hear about your neck!! I hope its on the mend soon.... happy summer to you all!
:) Lisa