Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boxing




My boys have learned how to play the Nintendo wii at my parent's house and other people's houses, but since they do not have a wii yet at home, they like to improvise and still play the games without the wii. Here are some pictures of them boxing with their water wings on their hands for boxing gloves and the string that hangs from my ironing board is what they're boxing. Then of course, they start boxing each other. The pictures are a little blurry due to some fast moves! Guess the wii is on the Christmas list for this year!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I miss those boys.
Mom and Dad...bad examples! haha

Lisa said...

Cutest little boxers I've ever seen! The paint in the background looks great too!
I've heard about the Wii....shop early, as I think its popular!! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Bethany Patrice said...

some of the students bought us a wii last year for Christmas and the boys love it. Especially the boxing. We also made the mistake of letting Parker watch "Rocky" and after that we bought him a punching bag and gloves. I figure he is going to be so small, he needs to know how to defend himself! I then had to buy Kent gloves at a garage sale. Aren't we so blessed to have two boys? It's like they always have a friend around to play and punch :)

Also, is that your new paint in the background of the last picture?

Me..... said...

that is so cute and clever!

Angel said...

I did paint my bedroom first, the blue color to go with my comforter, but the neutral color in the hallway is what we just finished.

Dana said...

That's awesome! Boys love that stuff, and will improvise whenever they need to!