Friday, July 25, 2008

New job

So, I haven't posted anything in awhile b/c I've been caught up in my new job. I started working for my brother, Nathan who ownes his own website business. He has me putting in content - articles, pictures. I've learned a lot and am still learning, but I'm getting faster! So, now I guess I'm a computer geek. Whatever you have to do to earn a little extra money!!!

We didn't get to close on our house in IN on Wed. It was rescheduled to next week, so we're still waiting on that. The underwriters are very slow right now.

And things are going great in our new church. We're adjusted and God is doing some great things in our services! We're meeting lots of new friends and the boys are too!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Yah!!!
I love you and miss you.
I am about to leave for VA beach!
Too bad I don't have the boys with me...they would want to come!

Dana said...

I'm really happy for you, Angel! Sounds like life is great. Earning some extra money is a pretty popular thing right now, I think. I know a lot of moms who are taking on some part-time work...

Bethany Patrice said...

good for you for being a workin' momma. More money for Target goodies.

Megan said...

READ MY BLOG!
I tried to call you!

Megan said...

I hope you had a good afternoon to read while the boys were sleeping. Hopefully nathan will lay off the word load for a day or so! haha

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel!
Cool blog. Like it. I actually set one of these up years ago but I've never posted anything. Ha!
Later,
Abby