Saturday, July 12, 2008

Garage sale

Today was my big garage sale to sell my baby clothes, toys, etc. It started off rough with some thunderstorms, and we had to bring everything inside. But, soon later the sun came out and we brought it all back outside. I did better than I thought I would!! I made $303! But, the bad thing is, I still have plenty left to do it again next week! Where did all those clothes and shoes come from???? I sold most of the toys I had out there, so that's good!!! So, we'll see about doing it again to get rid of more stuff and make more money, but hooray for a good garage sale!!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Yay, Angel! That's a great garage sale! Good for you. Hope everything's going great...are you still closing in a couple of days?

Kelly Weinberg said...

I wish I lived closer to you so that I could have shopped for baby clothes/toys at your garage sale! I'm glad you made some good money!

I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon!

Me..... said...

That is great! Now you have some shopping money for our reunion!!