Monday, October 8, 2007

Bowling



Our staff and board went bowling last night. Everyone's kids came too, so it was quite the adventure! It was Josiah and Josh's first time to go bowling, so it was very cute! Josiah wanted to do it all by himself after the first few times and of course they had bumpers, so they scored in the 60's! Of course Ronnie beat me pretty bad both times, but at least I got 102 the first game! That's pretty good for me! Check out the new bowling pics on my pics link. There's a few new folders to look at!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Great pictures! Looks like you all had lots of fun. What an awesome memory.

Bethany Patrice said...

I cannot believe how old Josh looks!

Megan said...

Ok...1st...Ur hair is getting really long and looks great. 2nd...Josh does look really old! 3rd Josiah is so awesome and cannot wait to see him. 4th Aunt Karen has lost more weight! She is lookin good. I love all the new pics and I cannot wait to see you all! LOVE YOU!