Thursday, December 31, 2009

What will 2010 bring?

2009 has been a great year for us. We love where we live and we love our church and the ministry that we're involved in there. God has provided and blessed us in numerous ways and for that we're grateful. I started going back to school this year and I'm really enjoying it. I took two classes last semester and got A's in both, so I'm feeling good about this! Next semester I start my early childhood courses and finish up some general education.

I'm really looking forward to this new year. I hope I can find more time to run this year and right now I'm signed up to run the Indy mini if time and life allows me to train somewhat. I'm looking forward to seeing how Josiah progresses this last semester of Kindergarten and go to first grade and watching Joshua go to Pre-K in the fall! Life is flying by and the boys are growing so fast!

I know God has great things in store for our church this year. We'll be starting a building program, which will be stressful, but very exciting! I'm excited for the new things God is going to do in the youth and the souls that will be saved this year! I know God has amazing things in store for all of us in this new year!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wishing you all the best in the new year! I will be anxious to see what next adventures are in store for your family!

Are you back in school for your teaching certificate? HOW WONDERFUL!! I'm so excited for you and wish you nothing but the best!

Hugs from our neck of the woods!

Megan said...

ok...you had your 2010 blog...now lets hear about what 2010 has been bringing you with an UPDATED BLOG! hehe LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Twenty-ten here we come!
And just so you know, your layout is GORGEOUS!