Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fishing in Lake Wales


We went last weekend to Lake Wales to fish with the boys and of course it's Ronnie's heaven on earth. The boys loved going in the boat and catching fish. This is the one of the best places to catch fish, so I actually caught some too! Josiah was so excited every time someone caught a fish and he was able to use his new Lighting McQueen fishing pole, except a lot of the fish were so big they were bending his pole way over! Josh was more concerned with eating snacks than anything else! If you see in the picture of Ronnie and I, we both caught a catfish, but guess which one is bigger???? That would be mine! And if you also notice I have a huge poncho on because it just had to start pouring as soon as we got out on the water! Plus, that's my dad's arm holding the catfish b/c I wasn't about to touch it!

4 comments:

Kelly Weinberg said...

How fun!! I wouldn't have touched the catfist either! Way to go on catching a bigger fish than Ronnie!! :)

Megan said...

GO SIS!

Bethany Patrice said...

you are hilarious...i agree with Kelly..you couldn't pay me to touch that! But, you were a good sport to go out in the rain at all! Josh sounds just like Kent..it's all about the snacks.

Tatum & Jose said...

I can remember your dad taking us fishing when we were younger. I miss those days and fishing! You guys look like you're having so much fun. We'll be in Orlando at Christmas, we should arrange to get together if we can.